Apparently Microsoft’s Zune is dead. And here I was, thinking this was years old news.
Microsoft is sending Zune to the pasture where Microsoft brands go to die. It’s the end of the road for a name that once symbolized Microsoft’s grand plans to curb Apple’s entertainment ambitions.
The death of squirting is always a sad thing.
- Related Posts
- Hasta La Vista, Zune
- Zune - The Community That Squirts
- Speculation on the Microsoft Office for iPad Rumor
- Daring Fireball - Ed Bott - Why Windows On Arm Has A Desktop
- Could Bing Seriously Challenge Google
- The Google Fallout Begins
- Microsoft As A Music Label?
- Welcome To 1999
- The Copy Process May Stop Responding When You Try To Copy Files From A Server On A Network To A Windows Vista Based Computer
- Shipley On Ballmer
- Mail Queue Sizes
- Vista Virtualization
- Exchange Training Days 2-4
- Exchange Training Day 1
- Q&A With Microsoft About Windows Vista
- Tracking Zero Day Exploits
- Won't Play For Sure Any More
- Allchin Inadvertently Praises Linux