While the EMI VP opposes PIPA and SOPA, he does admit that piracy is a problem. However, Davis thinks that the problem can be better solved from within the music industry itself. In other words, the key to solving piracy isn’t legislation, but innovation.
Am I still on planet Earth?
- Related Posts
- iTunes Drops DRM for EMI
- QOTD - Copying is Not Theft, But Censorship Is
- How To Get 10,000 Links in 48 Hours
- Passalong And 7digital
- Digital Subscription Prices Visualized
- Best Music Of 2008
- Macenstein On Subscriptions
- Why Steve Jobs Is Right And Europe Is Wrong, Part One
- More On Jobs And DRM
- Jobs On Music and DRM
- Goombah Day 1
- Best Music Of 2006