So, I nailed 50% on my last prediction. That still counts, right? No? Fine.
I freely admit that I have consistently, without any real basis, underestimated the Phillies. I really thought the Dodgers would win that series (and I don’t think being a fan influenced me that much). It was truly an instance of underestimating. The Phillies manhandled the Dodgers, completely dominating them. The Dodgers’s only win came when the Phillies walked a batter with the bases loaded, so it was more the Phillies losing rather than the Dodgers winning.
The Yankees should’ve taken the Angels in four games. Losing the last game in Los Angeles was just poor baseball. However, the Angels are absolutely a good team and gave the Yankees a run for their money. Almost every point scored was hard-earned.
The Phillies are better than the Angels. If the Yankees are going to win, they’re going to have to play 100% for every pitch of every inning of every game. I think the Yankees will win the series but it won’t be a blowout. The Phillies are hot and heavy to win this thing and they very well could. Still, my money is on the Yankees.
- Related Posts
- Pettitte Comes Out of Retirement, Joins Yankees
- Yankees Take Sox
- Yankees Lackluster
- Yankees Pull Even
- Yankees Great Jorge Posada Retires After 17 Seasons
- 2009 Postseason Predictions Review Update
- 2009 Postseason Predictions Updated
- October 2007 The End
- Colorado, Meet Boston, I Believe You've Met Before
- October 2007, The Final Stretch
- It Ain't Over 'Til
- 1913 World Series
- October 2007 Update 2
- October 2007 Adjusted Predictions
- October 2007 Update 3
- October 2007 - And So It Begins
- Congratulations To The Rockies
- Mike Coolbaugh
- Yankee Skank