First, congratulations to the Boston Redsox. You guys pwnd the Rockies, plain and simple.
Second, Rockies, don’t feel bad. You played the best you could, but you were simply out-classed. It happens.
Third, what a boring World Series that turned out to be. Dear God.
- Related Posts
- Pettitte Comes Out of Retirement, Joins Yankees
- Yankees Great Jorge Posada Retires After 17 Seasons
- 2009 World Series Prediction
- 2009 Postseason Predictions Review Update
- 2009 Postseason Predictions Updated
- Colorado, Meet Boston, I Believe You've Met Before
- October 2007, The Final Stretch
- It Ain't Over 'Til
- 1913 World Series
- October 2007 Adjusted Predictions
- October 2007 Update 2
- October 2007 Update 3
- October 2007 - And So It Begins
- Congratulations To The Rockies
- Mike Coolbaugh
- Yankees Take Sox
- Yankees Lackluster
- Yankees Pull Even
- Yankee Skank