Hey, at least I predicted the final two teams correctly. Yeah, after being so wrong for so long … it’s the monkey/Shakespeare thing.
Anway, wow, did Cleveland come apart in Games 6 & 7 or what? That was very annoying. Their infield was never firing on all cylinders and their offense just … well, their offense couldn’t get it going.
So, it’s down to the Red Sox and Rockies. I expect the Sox to take it, but I’m rooting for the Rockies. It should be fun!
Edit: I never actively root against any team. For me, it makes things less fun, more acidic and … I don’t know, hateful? I hate cheering against anyone. I’d much rather cheer for someone. So, since I’m morally and ethically obligated to never cheer against the Red Sox, I’m cheering for the Rockies. But, truth be told, I don’t have a horse in this race which means I get to sit back and enjoy some great baseball.
- Related Posts
- Pettitte Comes Out of Retirement, Joins Yankees
- Yankees Great Jorge Posada Retires After 17 Seasons
- 2009 World Series Prediction
- 2009 Postseason Predictions Review Update
- 2009 Postseason Predictions Updated
- October 2007 The End
- Colorado, Meet Boston, I Believe You've Met Before
- It Ain't Over 'Til
- 1913 World Series
- October 2007 Adjusted Predictions
- October 2007 Update 2
- October 2007 Update 3
- October 2007 - And So It Begins
- Congratulations To The Rockies
- Mike Coolbaugh
- Yankees Take Sox
- Yankees Lackluster
- Yankees Pull Even
- Yankee Skank