Yeah, my first predictions were so awesome … Whatever. Here’s my picks for the final stretch.
Boston Red Sox vs. Cleveland Indians - Who can pick this? The Red Sox bullpen is deadly but the Indians are completely unpredictable. I’m rooting for Cleveland but thinking the Red Sox will take this one.
Colorado Rockies vs. Arizona Diamondbacks - Again, this should be a close match. It’ll ultimately come down to who wants it the most. I’m rooting for the Rockies (contrary to prior sentiments) and think they’ll take it.
So, the 2007 World Series should be Red Sox vs. Rockies.
- Related Posts
- October 2007 Update 3
- October 2007 Update 2
- October 2007 - And So It Begins
- Congratulations To The Rockies
- Mike Coolbaugh
- Yankees Take Sox
- Yankees Lackluster
- Yankees Pull Even
- Yankee Skank
- Bears Not Tied For Last Anymore
- What Me Worry
- Rethinking Grossman
- Chicago Is The Last Man Standing
- Harris vs. The 49ers, Hell No
- Pettitte Comes Out of Retirement, Joins Yankees
- Yankees Great Jorge Posada Retires After 17 Seasons
- 2009 World Series Prediction
- 2009 Postseason Predictions Review Update
- 2009 Postseason Predictions Updated
- October 2007 The End
- Colorado, Meet Boston, I Believe You've Met Before
- October 2007, The Final Stretch
- It Ain't Over 'Til
- 1913 World Series