Harris says he’s ready to play. Smith says there’s a chance it could happen. Wtf? Why? It’s pre-season. For the love of all that’s holy, keep Harris on the sideline.
Hell, for that matter, put him in a cage and poke with him sticks. Get him really pissed off. We need him healthy and angry for San Diego. But Smith does have the right attitude on this:
Everything we do is about San Diego, so we won’t take any chances with him.
Preach it, Lovie. Keep the dream alive.
- Related Posts
- October 2007 Update 3
- October 2007 Update 2
- October 2007 Adjusted Predictions
- Bears Not Tied For Last Anymore
- October 2007 - And So It Begins
- Congratulations To The Rockies
- What Me Worry
- Rethinking Grossman
- Mike Coolbaugh
- Yankees Take Sox
- Yankees Lackluster
- Yankees Pull Even
- Yankee Skank
- Chicago Is The Last Man Standing