In an interview with Steve jobs, Reuters reports:
Apple Inc. Chief Executive Steve Jobs indicated on Wednesday he is unlikely to give in to calls from the music industry to add a subscription-based model to Apple’s wildly popular iTunes online music store.
“People want to own their music,” he said.
- Related Posts
- The Ill-Fated Mac Mini
- Lessons From Steve Jobs
- Digital Subscription Prices Visualized
- Macenstein On Subscriptions
- Steve Jobs, 1955 - 2011
- Why Steve Jobs Is Right And Europe Is Wrong, Part One
- More On Jobs And DRM
- Jobs On Music and DRM
- Speculation on the Microsoft Office for iPad Rumor
- Wish List Revisited
- Still No Wish List
- This Has Gone Too Far
- Apple Dismisses Needless Complaint
- It's Good Enough
- Possibly The Best Question Ever
- But They Shouldn't Have To Do That
- Could A Dell-Apple Partnership Work?
- Poor Customer Service
- I'm Linux