On a Windows Vista-based computer, when you try to copy files from a server on a network, the copy process may stop responding (hang), and you may receive a message that resembles the following:
Calculating Time Remaining
0 minutes remaining
This problem may occur only occasionally.
The solution? Call Microsoft support. Wow.
- Related Posts
- Vista Virtualization
- Q&A With Microsoft About Windows Vista
- Hasta La Vista, Zune
- Squirt Minus One
- Speculation on the Microsoft Office for iPad Rumor
- Daring Fireball - Ed Bott - Why Windows On Arm Has A Desktop
- Could Bing Seriously Challenge Google
- The Google Fallout Begins
- Microsoft As A Music Label?
- Welcome To 1999
- Shipley On Ballmer
- Mail Queue Sizes
- Exchange Training Days 2-4
- Exchange Training Day 1
- Tracking Zero Day Exploits
- Won't Play For Sure Any More
- Allchin Inadvertently Praises Linux