Wil Shipley tears into Ballmer’s recent comments regarding Vista and piracy.
Damn, that’s a fine idea, Steve! Those freaking Chinese are sitting on piles of gold! They pirate your software because they are a greedy, greedy people, not because Windows Vista Basic costs $295 in China and laborers rake in about $160 a month.
Read the whole thing. It’s hilarious. He goes on to make some intelligent points that someone in Ballmer’s position should know but rarely does.
- Related Posts
- Squirt Minus One
- Speculation on the Microsoft Office for iPad Rumor
- Daring Fireball - Ed Bott - Why Windows On Arm Has A Desktop
- Could Bing Seriously Challenge Google
- The Google Fallout Begins
- Microsoft As A Music Label?
- Welcome To 1999
- The Copy Process May Stop Responding When You Try To Copy Files From A Server On A Network To A Windows Vista Based Computer
- Mail Queue Sizes
- Vista Virtualization
- Exchange Training Days 2-4
- Q&A With Microsoft About Windows Vista
- Exchange Training Day 1
- Tracking Zero Day Exploits
- Hasta La Vista, Zune
- Won't Play For Sure Any More
- Allchin Inadvertently Praises Linux