So, the Zune is finally here. Yes, it’s here and it’ll most likely be crashing a computer near you soon. But one thing it won’t be crashing is a computer running Microsoft Vista. Why is that, you ask? Is it because Vista is so tight and awesome that it can’t be crashed? Could it because Microsoft is finally releasing a worthy OS?
No, you silly simpleton. It’s because … are you ready for it? … the Zune isn’t supported on Vista! That’s correct. Microsoft’s Zune will not run on Microsoft’s up-and-coming Vista.
- Related Posts
- Squirt Minus One
- The Copy Process May Stop Responding When You Try To Copy Files From A Server On A Network To A Windows Vista Based Computer
- Vista Virtualization
- Q&A With Microsoft About Windows Vista
- Zune - The Community That Squirts
- Speculation on the Microsoft Office for iPad Rumor
- Daring Fireball - Ed Bott - Why Windows On Arm Has A Desktop
- Could Bing Seriously Challenge Google
- The Google Fallout Begins
- Microsoft As A Music Label?
- Welcome To 1999
- Shipley On Ballmer
- Mail Queue Sizes
- Exchange Training Days 2-4
- Exchange Training Day 1
- Tracking Zero Day Exploits
- Won't Play For Sure Any More
- Allchin Inadvertently Praises Linux